Blackburn Construction, Inc.
BCI, a C-Tech Industrial Group company, has been providing General Contracting; Project Management; Petrochemical Construction/Maintenance; Ethanol Plant Construction; and Piping & Steel Fabrication/Installation Services since 1956. Through steady and controlled growth, BCI's client base has grown from the midwest region to national markets. This success is a result of BCI's constant drive for customer satisfaction, concern and attention to the safety of its employees, and an uncompromising commitment to quality.
- Merit Shop Workforce
- Field & Shop Fabrication Facilities
- Paint & Sandblast Facility
- Professional Engineer on Staff
- NBIC (R) and ASME (S, U) Certified
- Licensed General Contractor
Small Enough to Respond......
Large Enough to Compete:
- Owned equipment, such as, Rough
Forklifts, Pick-ups, etc.
- Field Experienced Supervision and Management.
- Complete Job Costing Capabilities.
- Experienced Planners and Schedulers.
- ASME, AWS, NBIC, API, AISC
- General Contracting
- Subcontracting as Mechanical/Piping
- Project Management/Consultation
- Process Pipe Fabrication & Installation
- Process Equipment Erection
- Process Equipment & Pipe Repair (R-Stamp)
- Structural and Miscellaneous Steel Erection
- Contract Maintenance/Supplemental Manpower
- Plant Erection and Plant Relocation
- Plant Turnarounds/Shutdowns/Outages